St. Peter School will accept students of any race, color, or ethnic origin with priority given to resistered, active, and contributing members of St. Peter Parish and our sister church, St. Julie Parish. Students who are members of other Catholic parishes outside of North Ridgeville are welcome as long as there is room in the school and financial support is negotiated by the parents/guardians with their Pastor.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are re-registering current St. Peter Catholic School students (K-8 for the 2016-17 school year), you ONLY need to fill out the financial information in the Registration Packet and return it to school.
Registration Packets (2017-2018)
Active parishioners are those who:
- Registered in the Parish
- Attending Mass each week
- Use church envelopes each week
- Involved in our parish and school activities
- Admission is made through formal negotiation
- Kindergarten Age Requirement: a child must be five years old on our before September 30th.
- 1st grade age requirement: A child must be six years old on or before September 30th
- A birth certificate, baptismal certificate, and immunization records must presented at the time of registration.
In the case of students transferring from other schools, all finanical obligations must be met at the previous school before acceptance.
Our parish website is now collecting secure online tuition payments. Call the Parish Center with questions at (440) 327-2201.